Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Quarry Camera Equipment

A lot of you have asked about the type of equipment I take on assignment. This short video (My Cameras) is one of several I'll be posting regarding this current assignment. I'll be following up with the lighting gear and other equipment taken on this assignment. We will also try to shoot some video while working on this assignment.

I'll be carrying my camera gear in a camera backpack, I have various backpacks which I can use depending on the equipment taken. This particular case is a Tenba. Basic kit consists of Nikon D2X, Nikon D70, 300 mm f/2.8, 12mm-24mm f/2.8, 24mm-85mm f/2.8, 80m-200mm f/2.8, TC-301 converter for 300 and a 10.5mm f/2.8 All Nikon glass.

If you have any questions after viewing the video, feel free to ask any questions you like. Thanks. DT

7 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing :)

Michael

David Tejada said...

Look for the other videos in the following days. DT

Anonymous said...

DT, great video.
One question, regarding the "what to take on the bag"... For instance if you go to a birthday party ? not a work assignment, but just a normal family party. Point and shoot cameras don't count :P..

Thanks

Keep up the excellent videos.

Rechena

Greg said...

I don't know if it was this video or not, but in one of your videos you showed a small softbox for a speedlight... I would appreciate it if you could tell me who makes it and what it was called. Thank you for your time. Keep up the good work... we really appreciate it.

www.juskuz.com

Anonymous said...

He visto sus 3 videos. Llevo prácticamente lo mismo y de la misma manera, sin haberme jamás fijado en nadie desde hace 20 años. Ahora he visto esto desde 5000kms de distancia de donde usted trabaja y vive. ¿Casualidad o lógica?. Gracias. Carlos Carrión. Fotógrafo. Madrid.

Anonymous said...

12-24 2.8, doesnt exist, its a f/4.
and i dont think nikon has a 24-85 2.8, i believe they made a 2.8-4. u should know, u own it

David Tejada said...

Your absolutely right, I should have finished my sentence with to f/4.0.