Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Detroit Workshop

Okey, Dokey!  It looks like a Detroit, Small Strobes, Big Results workshop can now be scheduled.  I'll be in Battle Creek, MI teaching a 3 day intensive workshop for the government... September 3rd - 5th.

After which, I would like to extend my stay for a one day workshop on Saturday the 6th of September in the Detroit area.  I've been speaking with one individual that would like to host the workshop and is currently looking into a place to hold it.  I don't have any details as of yet where the workshop will be held but as soon as I know I will be posting that information here and on the Small Strobes, Big Results web site.

The workshop will be limited to 12 participants only,  if you are interested in attending please contact me in order to secure a spot for the workshop.  I'm excited to come back to Detroit, I've shot there twice this past year and have enjoyed myself each time.


No comments: