Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Favorites Link

I've just put a new link at my web site for my favorites. It's been quite sometime since I've updated my site, it's nice to have something new. My wife Debbie does all my web stuff and I often feel that she is busy enough dealing with here own clients.

I recently bought a new laptop (a mac of course), it came installed with iweb. What a wonderful program, I'm able to do my own updates with just a little help from Deb. I can do the majority of the work and the little stuff Deb can help me with.

iweb allows me to mimic the design of my original site so the new page of favorites matches. It took just a little time to get the hang of it. Here is a screen shot of the new page. Have a look at the new images posted and come back often to see what's new.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

David,
Your images speak for themselves, its always a pleasure to visit your website/blog/utube and see what and how you are doing to create these.
Nick

Unknown said...

Hi,

Just wanted to say what a great site. Love the Blog and love the videos on You Tube. Got me thinking about doing some video myself down here in Australia.
Cheers

Mark
www.mark-griffin.com