Friday, July 06, 2012

First Friday Gallery Walk

Today is the first Friday of the month and in Denver, that means Gallery Night.   For many years now, Denver has had this event called First Friday.  Each month on the first Friday in the art district on Santa Fe Drive, galleries open their doors to crowds ranging between 3500- 5000 people.  Apparently, it is quite the social thing, I say apparently because I have never been to one of these events.

I decided to participant in my first First Friday, and tonight is that night.  I have put together a collection of my personal work for sale at Studio One at 802 Santa Fe Drive in Denver.  These images include cell phone photos as well as DSLR, personal work created on assignment or during my personal travels.

My wall consists of 31 images, framed in a 10.5 inch square frame.  These are Epson prints produced from my Epson 3800.  I'm looking forward to this evening and I hope that my personal work resonates with the viewer.

I might also mention that I still have a few spaces available for the Denver Small Strobe, Big Results Workshop on August 18th.  For more information and registration click HERE.

No comments: