Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nikonians Academy "Lighting on Location"


Just for you Nikon shooters! I'll be teaching some new workshops for the Nikonians Organization. This coming Fall I'll be teaching in Boston, Los Angeles, and San Francisco
The actual dates are here:

Boston, MA on October 9 & 10, 2011
Los Angeles, CA on Oct 8 & 9, 2011
San Francisco, CA on October 22 & 23, 2011.

I'll be teaching a two day, hands on workshop called "Professional Lighting on Location with Nikon CLS. This workshop is similar to my Small Strobes, Big Results workshop except that we use the Nikon CLS system, hence the name Nikonians.

If your a Nikon shooter and you've never heard of the Nikonian Org., I recommend checking them out. They have a great web site with lots of information. I hope you'll check out the workshops, I'd love to help you with your lighting education.
DT

No comments: