Wednesday, February 21, 2007

VOA Portrait

I was contacted last week by the National Headquarters of the VOA "Volunteers of America" to photograph the chairman of the board David Kikumoto.

The lighting for this portrait was pretty much straight forward. I bounced one head into a white panel I had placed against the wall (camera left), the flash head had a 1/2 CTO gel over it. I placed a small Nikon SB-800 strobe behind the subject, I directed the strobe outside and up to light the wall on the right and above the subjects head.

I was asked to photograph David in a manner that would match another photo that would be appearing on the same page of the annual report. Client loved the photo and so did the subject.

I've been shooting professionally for 24 years, specializing in location work for annual reports and advertising clients. To view additional work, please go to tejadaphoto.com.

No comments: