Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's On The Way



During my recent Mentor Series Trek to Tucson with Dave Black and Lucas Gilman, I had an opportunity to take a close look at the new Nikon D800. Dave was shooting with the new D800 and from what I saw of the images taken with that camera, I decided to order one for myself.

I received an email today letting me know that my camera has been sent to my local camera dealer and that I will be receiving it soon. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

I'll be taking it with me to Dubai later this month on the Mentor Series Trek I'm leading. I am going to seriously have to work on my editing skills as these files are huge! DT

1 comment:

Oliver Rathonyi-Reusz said...

Just got mine Monday. I am blown away by the detail and tonal range, but it's going to take a medium format frame of mind when shooting to keep from filling up my office with hard drives...