Thursday, April 21, 2011

Nikon Learn & Explore


This morning, Nikon has posted an interview that I participated in which is about The Teachable Moment. Jennifer Spelman, and Arthur Meyerson were also interviewed for the article.

Jennifer speaks to the Creative Choices we make as photographers, I discuss the Potential of the image and Arthur address Solutions to the image process. Have yourself a look, you may enjoy reading the article. As you may know, I teach my Small Strobes, Big Results workshop a couple of workshops a year at The Santa Fe Photographic Workshops. I'll be teaching my workshop this coming June 19th - 25th. There are a few spaces remaining, if your interested in learning how to achieve studio quality light on location using speedlights, this workshop is for you. For more information about the workshop and registration click HERE.

No comments: