Monday, April 26, 2010

SSBR Vienna & London Workshops


Photopress-productions will be hosting a series of SSBR workshops this summer in Europe! I'll be conducting workshops in Vienna, Austria and London, England. I'll be in Vienna teaching July 9th, 10th, & 11th and in London July 13th, 14th, & 15th.

I'm excited to share my lighting workshop Small Strobes, Big Results with the European Continent. From looking at my Google Analytics stats, I have quite the following across the pond. Here in the States, the majority of my workshop sell out quickly. I hope you will join me and I look forward to meeting you there. For more information regarding my up coming visit and booking a spot in one of these workshops contact Photopress Productions.

3 comments:

p4pictures said...

Really interested in the workshops in London David, but would dearly like to know whereabouts in London they are going to be held? Any ideas as to possible venues / regions of London would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Jay & Claudia said...

When is the next Denver workshop? I'd like to get my wife into the one I went to. The one I went to was fantastic!

Jay
Denver Senior Photos

Unknown said...

Awesome stuff David you and Erik are racking up the frequent flyer miles!!

I hope this continues for you guys!! The workshop is well worth the money!!!