Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Realizing Your Dreams in Commercial Photography

About two weeks ago I had the pleasure to speak with Dr. Audri Lanford, host of the podcast "7 Photography Questions". Audri interviewed me for her podcast that airs each Tuesday on iTunes. We spoke at length about breaking into the field of professional photography and realizing your dreams and goals in photography.

I've had an opportunity to noodle around the 7 Photography Questions website and I can tell you that there are some wonderful interview in the archives. Past interview include: Tony Sweet, Joe McNally, Brenda Tharp and many others. Do yourself a favor and subscribe to this wonderful resource of information.

As a reminder, I have a few spaces remaining for the April 13th San Francisco and Orange County, CA Small Strobes, Big Results workshops. Please email me for more information or visit SSBR.

No comments: