Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm Headed to Dubai


I'll be teaching in Dubai at GPP November 19th - 22nd, 2009. I am delighted and thrilled to be teaching along side such wonderful professionals like Chris Hurtt, Bobbi Lane, Robin Nichols and David Nightingale.

I'll be teaching a 2 day workshop focusing on corporate and industrial photography as well as two one day "Small Strobes, Big Results" workshop. It will be my first time to the UAE and I am very much looking forward to it.

These are going to wonderful workshops and if your in the area, I'd love to see at the workshops.

3 comments:

Juha Ylitalo said...

So they made minor changes to last year's list of teachers... On quick glance, it doesn't seem to have David Hobby, Zack Arias and/or Chase Jarvis in it.
I guess thats good way to keep things interesting and make sure that every teacher tries to renew his/her lessons after each year.

Unknown said...

Have a great time!!

Interface said...

If you get a chance, take a wander around the Bastakiya district in the early evening. I'd love to see what you can do with the narrow alleyways. Have a great time.