Monday, November 03, 2008

You can see the light change

Walked into my kitchen late this afternoon and noticed something strange. Sunlight passing through the kitchen window that looks out onto our sun room.

As the sun continues swinging farther south this time of year, I notice light striking surfaces that only happen this time of year. I fun spotting these beautiful little surprises when you lest expect it.

I have this new red teapot on the stove in the kitchen, at least it's new to us. Anyway, I spotted this pool of light and just had to make a photo. This triptyph at the left was created in Lightroom using the HSL sliders in the develop mode.

I basically made 3 Virtual Copies and change the Hue/Saturation/Luminance sliders to the colors I wanted on the pots. Just more screwing around in Lightroom having fun.


2 comments:

Simon said...

Nice shots and this might make seem like an ass but I'm a stickler for this kind of thing, but the correct description is a 'triptych'.

David Tejada said...

The Octa is an Amvona http://www.amvona.com/?page=shop/flypage&view=1&product_id=2346