Sunday, November 30, 2008

Snowing/ SFO Workshop!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I had a wonder 4 days off.  As you can see from the photo above, snow has started falling in Denver, looks like winter has finally arrived.

I have a fairly large shoot later this week, I'll be shooting board of directors photos for a client.  I'll be shooting about 50 head shots and two environment portraits of the President and CEO of the company.

We still have space available for the Denver January 10th, 2009 Small Strobes, Big Results workshop if your interested.  Check out the new video on the side banner at the top to see what a workshop experience is like.  I've conducted 6 Small Strobes, Big Results workshops this year, they're fun and participants seem to enjoy themselves.  You can read some of the reviews HERE , HERE and HERE. Workshops locations and dates are listed in the banner to the right.  

SAN FRANCISCO SMALL STROBES, BIG RESULTS WORKSHOP!

You'll notice that San Francisco has been added to the list.  I'm looking forward to visiting SF for sure and this location looks like fun!

Our host for the SF workshop has secured pier side buildings in the port of San Francisco.  This should give you an idea of the type of environment we'll be shooting around.

I have a lot of readers from the San Francisco area and I think this workshop will be filled quickly.  The workshop is designed for only 12 photographers, so if you're interested in attending please contact me regarding availability.

No comments: