Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rangefinder Magazine Article

I've been very fortunate over the course of my career to receive periodic recognition for my craft and this Rangefinder article is certainly a highlight for me. I am very proud and excited to be featured in this years annual lighting issue of Rangefinder magazine.

I want to thank photographer/writer Tammy Cravit for contacting me and writing such a wonderful article. Thanks Tammy for putting up with my often hectic schedule, I'm sure it didn't make writing this article any easier for you.

I'm currently in McAlester, Oklahoma shooting drilling rigs on the Oklahoma landscape. Just prior to shooting sunset this evening, I spent about a 1/2 hour speaking with Rangefinder Radio host Scott Sheppard for an in-depth interview to coincide with the magazine article. I had a wonderful time speaking with Scott and I'll let you know when the interview is available to listen to.

I was able to get out and shoot my sunset after the interview, I really needed to be out 20 minutes earlier but got a bit winded with Scott. Here are a few shots from our late evenings shoot.


3 comments:

bmillios said...

Congratulations, sir. You deserve it.

David Tejada said...

Thanks Bill. Starting to work on our project between workshops and assignments. I'll be busy for the next two weeks, I'll let you know when I have some work for you. DT

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the article David,
Good to see you survived your Amish cold.