Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Image of the Day - 4/29/08


This photo was taken for an engineering client of mine, their project happened to be here in Colorado close to my home. We had several shots to do of the construction activity taken place at this rock quarry. When the shift ended, we were left without employee's to photograph.

We still had time on our hand before actual sunset and we spent the time shooting equipment and other landscape type photos for the client. As we drove through the site, I noticed the setting sun positioned behind a set of conveyors. I asked Erik to walk out toward the sunset so I could put a human element in the photo. Hope you like it. DT

4 comments:

bmillios said...

This rocks.

Have you considered putting your pictures up on a website where folks can order prints?

I think it would rock to have prints from all my favorite photographers.

David Tejada said...

Thanks for your comments. Yes I plan to do so soon. DT

christian said...

Great photograph!

Rick said...

David - This shot is GREAT! The assistant in the image makes the image!