Saturday, July 30, 2011

I want to hear from you

For those of you who did not receive refunds from PhotoPress Production, I want to hear from you. As I mentioned in my last blog post, I cancelled my tour before I ever received a contract for the workshops from PhotoPress Productions. I feel absolutely terrible about this situation, even though I had no responsibility regarding bookings and refunds... I want to make this right.

If you were directly affected and did not received your refund from PhotoPress Production, I want you to be my guest to attend a free Small Strobes, Big Results workshop. I'll be teaching a series of SSBR workshops this Autumn in Austria. I know I'll be there because I have already purchased my tickets and I have a private workshop booked. I'll be conducting these workshops with my friend Eric Kr├╝gl. We are in the process of setting actual dates for the other workshops will be holding. Eric has been a friend of mine for about 3 years now, I met Eric at the Santa Fe Workshops where I teach a week long workshop. Eric is a brilliant photographer and an excellent organizer and we together are making plans for a 2012 workshop tour. If you would like a workshop in your home country you should get in contact with Eric. Let him know where you are located and if there is enough interest, we will put a workshop together. Eric can be reached at office@kruegl.at

If you did not receive your refund from PhotoPress Productions, I want to hear from you. I will be happy to include you on the list of attendees to admit for free. I'll let you know the actual dates and locations if you chose to attend.

I thought an offer of a free workshop was the least I could do to help those caught up in this mess. Unlike PhotoPress Production, I keep my promises and that you can count on. DT

2 comments:

Ugo said...

I'm still waiting for my refund. Still hoping I will get it, after Rui got his, but I'm not holding my breath.

Wayne said...

That's pretty decent of you David. I'm in Ireland so I'll be making a recommendation to Eric to host a workshop here.

Wayne