Sunday, February 07, 2010

Costa Rica Trek. Pura Vida!


What a terrific trip to Costa Rica! The Mentor Series folks really know how to put together trip! I want to send out a special thanks to Michelle and Erica for all their hard work in putting together this Trek. I had the pleasure to work with super photographer Bill Durrence once again. Bill and I had the opportunity to work together on my first Mentor Series Trek to Death Valley.

We had wonderful tour guides from Swiss Travel Costa Rica, thanks German and Melody for making our trip so memorable. You took care of us like we were family. Service, service, service.

We saw all sorts of wildlife while traveling around the countryside. We visited the cloud forest, rain forest and the coastal waterways on the north end of the Caribbean near Tortuguero. Here are a few images from the trip, this will have to be a short post today as I leave for my next adventure on Tuesday.







If you have not been on a Mentor Series Trek before, your missing out. They're a lot of fun, you meet some really nice folks and you get to learn all sorts of new techniques working with the Mentors. My next Mentor Series Trek is to Newport Rhode Island in July. If your interested in joining me there, contact the Mentor Series. DT

No comments: