Monday, December 15, 2008

Survey


I am looking for your input regarding my Small Strobes, Big Results Workshops. You will notice that I have up a Poll or Survey on the right hand banner of my blog.

I would like to know what days of the week would work best for you if you were to attend one of my workshops. The majority of my workshops have been held on Saturdays. If you're a wedding shooter this could be problematic.

Anyway, please let me know your thoughts by filling out the survey. You can mark more that one day. Thanks a bunch. DT

Available Small Strobes, Big Results workshops: Denver Jan 10th, 2009 (2 spaces available), Philly, PA at Eastern State Penitentiary, San Francisco April 13th, Orange County, CA April 16th,

3 comments:

martybugs said...

Saturday is my preference.

However, I haven't seen any mention of a possible trip out to Western Australia for a workshop....

udijw said...

If you'll do one in Israel, I'll take a day off any day :)

Unknown said...

David, would you consider running courses via the net for those of us that can't or don't live in the US?

You could discuss themes, run workshops via vimeo say and evaluate the outcome if the student either sent the image to you or used a flickr type site.