Sunday, September 21, 2008

Speaking Engagement

I've been asked to provide a presentation of my work to a local camera club here in Colorado.  I'll be speaking to the FOCUS CAMERA CLUB on October 7th, 2008 at 7 PM at the animal hospital located at County Line & Holly.  If your local or visiting the area and would like to attend please let me know, I can provide more information for you.

I really enjoy these opportunities to speak to various clubs and schools about the field of professional photography. I love sharing my knowledge and passion for the art.  Over the years, I have spoken to numerous camera clubs and photography schools around the country.

If you are interested in having me present to your club or organization feel free to contact me.  

2 comments:

Mark said...

David,

Are you seeing any type of slowdown with your business as the financial shenanigans in this country really begin to accelerate?

Thanks.

David Tejada said...

Hi Mark. Have not seen a slow down just yet, I have quite a few regular clients which keep me busy. I am sure it is a lot harder time for someone just starting out! DT