Friday, March 21, 2008

Back In The Saddle


Hi there. I want to thank all of you that have written me concerned about my absents from blogging, I assure you that my family and I are fine. I've just returned from a very busy month! 2 workshops, 2 job and a vacation. I attended a workshop in Santa Fe and one in Los Angeles. Between those workshops I managed to squeeze in a 3 day job shooting helicopter aerials in Vernal, UT and an underground shoot in a coal mine in Illinois just before my vacation.

We did manage to shoot video on both shoots and I will be post them when I have the time. I have another week before things will settle down to a normal pace for me. My sister is in town visiting, she arrived at the airport at the same time that my family and I arrived at the airport on our return from our vacation. Once her visit is complete, I'll be able to resume my somewhat normal schedule of posting to my blog.

I have some exciting things going on in my life that I am looking forward to sharing with you when I can. When events come together I'll let you know. In the meantime, I look forward to new posts and hearing from you.

Thanks for hanging in there. DT

1 comment:

Unknown said...

David,

What coal mine did you shoot and where in Illinois?

Tom