Monday, February 11, 2008

New Mining Landing Page

Once again, my wife has produced another new landing page for my mining work. Please click HERE to see it.

I'm headed down to the Santa Fe Workshops at the end of the week. I'll be attending Gregory Heisler workshop. A very good friend of mine from Jackson, Mississippi will be going as well. I'll be attending Heisler's workshop and Kenny will be attending Eddie Soloway's workshop.

I have been looking forward to this workshop for sometime now. You may be asking yourself why would an accomplished photographer like myself be attending a workshop? I enjoy learning new things and who wouldn't enjoy a week shooting with a master like Heisler?

I'll let you know how it goes. I'll try to post while down there and upload some images, we'll see. DT

No comments: