Monday, March 06, 2006

Ring Light

Thought I'd make a post regarding my new homemade "Ring Light".

I made the ring light out of PVC and lamp sockets. I made a basic octagon, running the wiring through the pipe to each of the 8 lights you see. It measures 3 ft across and weighs almost nohing. I couldn't wait to try my new ring light out.

My first subject to be photographed is Heather Lutze, she's an Internet Marketing Consultant-my internet marketing consultant. More about that later.

Heather asked me to do a portrait of her and as well as photographing a "marketing concept" that she is currently working on. I thought that would be the perfect time to try the ring light. I like the catch-light in her eyes as well as the jelly beans.

If you are looking for a fantastic Internet Marketing Conustant, I recommend you visit Lutze Consulting at lutzeconsulting.com.


I hope you enjoyed this post. To view additional work, please go to tejadaphoto.com.

Commercial photographer David Tejada is one of Denver, Colorado's most highly regarded location corporate photographers, internationally recognized for his dramatic and innovative photographic lighting techniques and graphic style. Also known for his approachable personality, David has the reputation of being a person who is easy to work with who takes the worry out of corporate work. With more than twenty-two years of shooting experience, David has developed a clear understanding of both corporate and designer needs. His work successfully integrates exciting color and strong graphic compositions to effectively communicate his client’s message.

David shoots for many graphic design firms and Fortune 500 companies in Denver, Colorado and nationwide. With 22 years of annual report photography experience, David is at home hovering in a helicopter over a drill rig in the Andes, creating dramatic lighting in a laboratory setting, or shooting a CEO portrait in New York City. He is also an effective communicator, comfortable with all employees from management to support field staff, and sensitive to the political and inter-personal issues at work. David treats each assignment as an editorial essay, stressing strong, compelling images that communicate the story. Finally, he is an excellent problem solver, adapting quickly to changing conditions and technical challenges, remaining focused on the assignment goals while adhering to practical time and financial constraints.

No comments: